Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

And so the adventure begins!!

A mad flurry of activity and trying not to forget anything (read toothbrush and floss) pretty much describes the last week. But finally I am off. Well almost off. Just waiting to board here. For those of you who don't know I am off to take a photography class. But my hopes for the week encompass far more than that. Growth, challenge, fun, new friends, new skills, a break, something different...and a little adventure! :-) should be great!! Already I have had new experiences!

P.S. Am I the only one who sees someone in an airport and thinks that I know them from somewhere but have no ideas where....please say it happens to you too!

Here's a photo of my new shoes :-)...a tribute to my friends and candid photos!


1 comment:

  1. It happens to me all the time! (Well all of the time when I am at the airport and in general actually :)) SO Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete