Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Preview - Witten Family || Lethbridge Coulees

Family photo shoot in the scenic coulees?? - absolutely!

A couple weeks ago I went down to Lethbridge to do a family photoshoot of this wonderful family! It was a scorching day so we started earlier, but the sun shone brightly nonetheless. Regardless everyone kept on smiling through it all as we snapped photos in the coulees! Some highlights are shown below. Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite ones of the whole family: (even Charlie the dog made it into this one!)



The expressions in this one are priceless:



There is just something peaceful and sweet about these photos:





The SUPERB siblings!





And I was going to leave it at that, but because I SO adore this photo, I just had to share it.

My GORGEOUS friends:



No comments:

Post a Comment