Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Witten Family || Lethbridge Coulees

And now what I am sooo excited to share with you all. . .

Here's the full blog post of this wonderful family! Taking their photos was such a delight. It was an incrediblely warm day but everyone kept on taking water breaks when it wasn't their turn and smiling through it all! Such thought was put into this photo shoot that it made capturing these photos so much easier!

As these are good friends of mine, it was such a privilege to take their photos and share that piece of their lives.

One of the things I like best about taking portraits is being able to capture people's personalities and the small moments that happen so quickly, but can still be snapped in a photo. Watch these photos - you should be able to see the sibling fun, the mischievous smiles, and the sweetness of this family.

Thank-you Witten family for your friendship and all the smiles and funny faces you made when I asked! :-)

Here are some family shots:








And some different group shots:















This next sequence of shots makes me laugh whenever I look at them!






We took most of the shots in the coulees, but then at the very end moved to another location to get a few family shots with the bridge in the background.






Did you catch the ear pulling and the tickling/poking? At least I think that was what was going on!! What a great family!

And I would be remiss if I did not mention I had a great assistant for this shoot! My dear sister came along with me too so I put her to work and she adjusted scarves, watched random bits of hair, maneuvered the reflector, and ensured my water bottle was handy as I scrambled through the long grass and kept on moving all over the place - thanks! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment