Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall Loveliness || Portraits

Back at the beginning of fall, before the snow fell and while the trees were still bursting with fall colors, I took these portraits of this beautiful friend of mine. We wanted to have some fun portraits and some serious ones, and had a couple different outfits to add to the adventure. And because I knew she'd be patient and the light would slowly be dying on us, I grabbed my flash and did lots of experimenting with my off-camera flash.

And then when the very last ray of sun had set, I put my flash away and shot in the pitch dark with a very powerful street lamp and a reflector. Really happy with how those last ones turned out!




What amazing colors!





Best expression ever! : - )







These next few pictures make me smile every time I look at them! And you + the hat = adorable!







Thanks friend for the fun time and your adventurous and creative spirit! You look gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment