Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

I am still here...and why I *heart* B&W photos! || monday musings {personal}

Yes, I am still here.

At least 'here' as on the other side of this screen :-)

I know, it has been quite a few weeks since I posted here. Life has been full - full of writing, exams, readings, and whatnot. BUT also full of laughter and friends and family and fun times. And thinking....where I want to go. How I want to use this space. And what matters in life at the end of it all.

I have also eagerly wanted to share a couple B&W photos on here!!!

I managed to squeeze in another trip at the beginning of May to San Francisco! It has been on the list of places to visit and the timing worked out perfectly a few weeks ago. And I just finished editing my mounds (aka hundreds) of photos from that trip!

Lately, I have really liked B&W photos - there is something so timeless and classic about how they look.

Thoughts? Yes? No?

Golden Gate Bridge

View of the city taken from Alcatraz

Walking along the beach

3 comments:

  1. I too love B&W photos and these are beautiful!
    Jocelyn you have an blue eye (like a green thumb, but blue because you aren't gardening but photographing) ;oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, what sweet encouragement! Thanks Alisa :-)

      Delete
  2. Whoa, girl! These are good! Surprisingly, my favorite is the last one...

    ReplyDelete