Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Girl and Her Horse || Portraits

I have been soooooooo excited to share these photos! Just looking at them makes me smile :-)

I was rather scared it was going to rain this morning, but fortunately the sun came out and it was amazing weather. This sweet lady is beautiful on both the inside and the outside, and I had a wonderful time taking these photos! As she is one of my dear friends, it was rewarding to capture expressions that are authentically her!

It was also my first time officially taking photos that involved four legged creatures, but that only added to the challenge and fun!! Though once in a while I was afraid the horse was going to gallop right into me as I was taking a photo (fortunately it never actually got to that point!).

I hope you like these photos as much as I do dear friend!

And to the rest of my readers out there, enjoy these darling photos of a sweet girl and her horse.
















No comments:

Post a Comment