Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Where I go to Breathe || Mountain Photography {personal}

The mountains are where I go to b-r-e-a-t-h-e.

They  refresh my soul, shift my perspective back into focus, and allow a deep breath.

A week ago I headed out to the mountains with some friends. While I was there I got a call from someone and I agreed to call them back as soon as I was in the city. So I did and they said "What? You are back already?!"

And I joked, "Why yes I am - we were there only a few short hours due to time constraints so we literally went just to breathe the mountain air!"'

But oh was it worth it! Looking at these mountains just confirms that God truly does do all things well.




And another shot of them. Look at those amazing fall colors!



(This post is part of a larger goal of mine to post a couple photos more frequently of what is going on in my life and/or photos I have taken this past year; to take baby steps toward larger goals. More coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment