Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Today I miss.... || Monday Musings

Today I miss Europe!

*sigh*

My soul has had a little travel itch going on recently.

I miss seeing places with history that extends to hundreds of year.

I miss standing and looking at those places and walking around with my mouth hanging open because I am so awed.

I miss making memories with people who know me and know me well and are good with me being me.

I miss facing challenges everyday in unknown, unforeseen scenarios and somehow figuring out a solution.

Some of my favorite dusk/night photos from Europe:


The view out the window in Dublin, Ireland one night

Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster, London, England

Salzburg (old town side), Austria

Pier in Geneva, Switzerland

A lighthouse at the end of the pier in Geneva, Switzerland

Chasing the sun on the flight home

No comments:

Post a Comment